Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Day's Schedule

Saturday 21 April

5:30
Rise and shine
6:05
My water girl showed up ready to move a pile of sand out of my patio.
6:10
Went and had a cup of instant coffee mixed with sweetened condensed milk with a buttered baguette to dunk.
7:00
Went in search for veggies and salt, but the market was empty.
7:30
Went to the tailor
8:00
Started grading 80 math tests.
9:00
Went to the market and bought tomatoes, onions, okra, sugar, salt, and freshly butchered lamb.
10:00
Graded some more.
11:00
Started cooking spaghetti for five people using my one tiny pot.

Noon
Ate spaghetti.

Afternoon
Washed dishes.
Started and finished a book.
Crocheted a bag.
Braided my hair.

17:00
Took a bucket bath

Evening
Had tea with neighbors.
Put grades into grade book.
Read Where There is No Doctor for my continuously runny nose. Allergies to the dust? Take Dramamine it suggested.

20:00
Listened to music and fell asleep

No comments: