Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freezing Temperatures

Just to let you know how cold it is, the flat is chilly even though we have central heating.  I sit in my sleeping bag wearing a hat and fingerless gloves. 
 
It takes forever to leave the house because I have to start layering up.  The more clothes I put on the slower it takes to put them on as I bulk up unable to bend my arms anymore.  I am wearing two pairs of long underwear under my outer layer and am thinking I need to wear another pair of pants.
 
When I eat out, it takes forever to sit down because I have to start taking off clothes so I can bend my arms to eat.
 
I should probably wear fewer clothes so I can start acclimating to freezing temperatures since I am going to Harbin this winter where the temperatures are -20 degrees Celsius below freezing. 

No comments: