Friday, September 25, 2009

First Full Week of Teaching

I taught a full week of 5 classes this week, a total of 10 hours.

My four Freshmen listening classes are full of sweet bright eyed bushy tailed students. I spent Wednesday teaching 6 hours, teaching 6 hours of the same exact thing three times. I thought it was going to be super terrible. Instead, it was kind of fun. The students make all the difference.

I received several sweet texts from new students.

"Miss Jeniffer, I'm Joceyln, is a freshmen. I'm so glad to learn from you!"

"Miss Jennifer. I'm very glad to see you. sincerely! By your words, I can feel your strong heart. I want to be friends with you which makes me so happy! sincerely :) "

Next week is a National holiday. If you haven't heard it is China's 60th Anniversary. It will probably be at least 3-4 weeks before I have another full week of teaching.

This weekend I am going to Chengdu for a flu shot.
Cheeseburgers and milkshakes here I come! Yum!

No comments: