Monday, December 21, 2009

To Do List

Knitting and doing laundry on a cold sunny winter day with ice water coming out of the taps is not a good combination.

It has been a productive morning:
  1. Washed sheets, socks, and undergarments
  2. Worked on a Christmas Powerpoint presentation
  3. Started using my last two balls of yarn to knit red and gray striped socks
  4. Washed dishes
  5. Boiled fresh noodles to eat with tomato pork sauce (After Africa where I ate spaghetti constantly, I have not been able to bring myself to cook the wonderful dish. The other night though I watched Costanza eating a mouthful of spaghetti. So tempting!)
  6. Wondered if drinking noodle water is unhealthy. Every noodle shop serves it as a hot drink.
  7. Watched a cute knitting animated short, "The Last Knit." Like me, she just needs more yarn (youtube or youku clip)

No comments: